TPI offers the latest capabilities in High-Speed Laser Cutting. Laser cutting provides short lead times, no tooling costs and excellent material usage, making it a fast, flexible and economical means of sheet metal cutting. Our new Trumpf Fiber Laser ensures our products can and do meet your toughest criteria for tolerances and conformance to print specifications. We are able to cut a range of materials including aluminum, stainless steel, various thin steels as well as heavy plates.
Use of Laser cutting is a very cost-effective method for manufacturing small to medium part orders made from flat sheet metal. With no need for tooling, laser cutting offers quick parts from your CAD file with precision tolerances.
Laser cutting produces finished parts and components with smoother surface finishes, and practically burr-free holes and edges, while generating less material waste than conventional stamping processes. In addition, with our combination laser and turret presses, we offer even greater flexibility, speed and accuracy.
From prototypes through production runs, no matter how intricate the part, laser cutting can be the ideal choice.
Advantages of Laser Cutting
- Capable of cutting many materials and thicknesses
- Cutting narrow kerf widths, which promotes efficient part nesting, yielding better sheet utilization and material savings.
- Fast & Reliable
- Less operator intervention = less human error & more defect free parts.
- Easily and accurately repeatable.
- Reduced time for set-up with the ability to react and adapt quickly to changing production needs.
- Less time required for processing, as multiple jobs or parts can be nested and cut in a single program.
- No secondary clean-up process required for most materials, and is usually ready for next operation or immediate shipment.