TPI GENERAL JOB CANDIDATES:
We are a team that desires to build upon 30 years of established business principles and practices. We offer a challenging environment that will give you purpose. We are looking for high-performing individuals with a growth mindset to join our team.
WE NEED YOU IF:
- You are a problem solver and committed to showing up every day on time and ready to do your best work.
- You are flexible with a fast-paced environment that may include changes on the fly.
- You understand and value a job well done.
- You strive for a clean, organized, and efficient work area.
- You are detail-oriented and willing to ask questions.
- You encourage improvements and help to eliminate waste.
- You have a willingness to learn despite your experience.
TPI SHOP JOB CANDIDATES:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to lift, carry, push, pull up to 35 lbs. Employees also frequently bend, twist, and reach and may stand and/or walk up to 8-10 hours per day.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. The job consists of working in a manufacturing facility. The job could consist of making changes by hand or by running machinery equipment.
TPI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer of all qualified individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. TPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected characteristics. TPI participates in E-Verify to verify the employment status of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Current Job Opportunities (coming soon!)